Sunday, October 27, 2013

No Impact Jason Week 2 Post 4

(i wrote this earlier in the week, i was just having trouble posting it)

So far the week has been good i have been pushing to try and use less power and watch less TV. I think the week is fine so far and I'm not the only one who is enjoying less power usage, my parents have been glad I'm doing this, for the energy bill and for myself, i have been getting outside a lot more and its a lot of fun. My parents have also liked my non paper towel ideas, we don't have to go to the store as much and buy paper towels. for the rest of the week i want to work on one more thing, I want to bike to school instead of driving, i know its just starting to get cold but i will try and do this as long as possible. another small issue with this idea is my sister, she wont always want to wake up early, like i said ill try.

No comments:

Post a Comment